This page collects important documents regarding the expansion of archery in Lower Arrow Seco Nature Park, which would prohibit other uses in a large section of this public land.
- Pasadena Recreation and Parks Commission, Agenda and Minutes – February 4, 2014
- Letter to Pasadena City Council, Sep 16, 2013 — SOPL’s letter to the City of Pasadena outlining community concerns about the expansion of the archery range in the Lower Arroyo.
- Safety Concerns with Compound Bows
- Rose Bowl Comparison — The area of archery range expansion relative to the Rose Bowl.
- Archery Range Property Line Survey: South North
- Rodent Poisoning on the Archery Range
- Pasadena Roving Archers Discussion of Range Modifications – May 20, 2013
Pasadena Policy on Lower Arroyo
- Arroyo Seco Public Lands Ordinance – 1990
- Arroyo Seco Cultural Landmark Designation – 1979
- Arroyo Restoration Plan Notes – 1978
- Arroyo Seco Restoration Plan – 1978
- Jencks Resolution – 1964
- Decemer 2, 2013 – New proposal for Pasadena archery range to go to Parks and Recreation Commission
- Septembber 17, 2013 – Pasadena City Council sends Roving Archers contract back to the drawing board
- September 13, 2013 – City to Hash Out Agreement with Archers
- August 25, 2014 – Lancaster Man Killed by Hunting Arrow